State : stable
Licence : agplv3+
FusionInventory is a free and open source project providing hardware, software inventory, software deployment and network discovery to the IT asset management and helpdesk software called GLPI. "FusionInventory for GLPI" is a collection of plugins communicating with some agents (FusionInventory-Agent), deployed on computers
- FusionInventory Core: provides core functionnalities:
- Communication with inventory and network discovery agents
- Tasks management and scheduling
- Wake on LAN
- Centralized rules for assets import in GLPI
- Unknown devices management (temporary zone, in GLPI, before real asset management)
Local inventory for computers (hardware, software, antivirus)
Handle and update computers already in GLPI.
- Network discovery, unknown devices management (using FusionInventory core plugin)
- Remote network devices and printers (thanks to the SNMP protocol)
- Get network port informations, VLANs, link between switchs network ports and assets already in GLPI (computers, network printers, network devices, etc.)
- Change history and reports for each network port
- Printers cartridges’ ink levels, daily page counters and reports.